1. Don’t let other people get you down. When someone is trying to get you down, you need to understand that they have their own issues and self esteem problems that stemmed much before you, and they might find you an easy target. Don’t feel crappy about yourself, pity them, because they aren’t as fabulous.
2. Never fight with your girlfriend’s over boys/other girls. Because ultimately they wouldn’t be your girlfriend’s if they didn’t love you in their own way.
3. Always carry a bottle of water with you and a spare pair of nickers.
4. Be able to enjoy your own company.
5. Think positively about yourself, always think there is always someone less off then you, and you haven’t got it that bad.
6. Always learn from your life experiences.
7. Have fun with whatever you do in life, never do something you know you won’t enjoy, because honestly, life is way to short.
8. Always tell the people that you love, that you love them. Write them a letter, a text, a facebook message, anything. Because you never know when the last time you’ll be able to do that. Never let someone go without an acknowledgement.
9. Don’t dwell on the past, I’m a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. Although you might not know why that particular event happened, you may in five months, ten years, anything.
10. Never regret a decision you made at that particular time. You always have a reason for that ‘stupid drunken text’ or ‘silly phone call’.
11. Sometimes shit happens.
12. Respect other people’s opinions. Although you may not agree with their particular decisions and opinions, it’s the fact that you took their advise or stories into consideration.
13. And most of all, do what makes you happy.